JellyPages.com

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Working Hard...

I have been up at school a couple of days this week trying to get the classroom all together. It is crazy thinking last year we were in an old building and looking at the new building being built. After spending some time in the building it is absolutely beautiful and I know you are going to love it. The technology, lighting, openess, colors, furniture, and I can go on forever are perfect! I have been spending a lot of time trying to get the room unpacked and finding a home for everything we will use. I am coming along and here are a few pictures of our learning space in progress.
I will be continuing to work in the classroom trying to get everything accomplished before the children arrive. The building is almost ready; however, if you drive by you are probably noticing one of the most important pieces is still being worked on...the parking lot! This should be complete before school begins! Have a great couple of weeks and see everyone soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment