JellyPages.com

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Unpacking Learning...

I was able to go into school on Monday to begin unpacking all of our items we will be using this year. It is amazing all the various items we use in kindergarten to help children learn; however, our space is just perfect! The room is still a work in progress! I am thrilled we still have a few weeks left to get our room ready. I know you will be just as happy as I am with our beautiful room and building. I am looking forward to having children fill the room in about 4 weeks. As I unpack our items for our classroom, you may be thinking about supplies to buy for your child. This year West Clermont has decided to go to a universal supply list for all 8 elementary schools. Kindergartners only need to bring a pair of Fiskar scissors and a large eraser. We can always use donations of various items, but that will be coming out later on once I figure out what we may still need. I look forward to seeing all of you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment