JellyPages.com

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Twitter and Skype

I am thrilled about our blog and the possibilities it has for us to connect our classroom to your home. I am trying to update it as often as possible. I am also trying to update photos of the children learning! Please send comments or any suggestions to me. I am open to anything as I begin this new adventure. If you have noticed on the blog, you can follow “us” on Twitter. I will update this periodically and you will be able to see what is happening in the classroom and in the educational field. I am new to Twitter, but it looks exciting and I am thrilled to try this out. Finally, Skype is a great way for kids to communicate with each other! It can also be a great tool for us to use to communicate! I am available before and after school to Skype (8:45 – 9:00 and 3:45 – 4:00). We can have a conversation with or without your child present. It can be school related or just to say hi! All you need to Skype is a webcam with a microphone. You can get these at Wal-mart and other stores for about $20-30.

My Skype username is: joe.stahl

No comments:

Post a Comment