JellyPages.com

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Happy Summer...

I hope everyone has had a great first week of summer. It sure has felt like summer with all the hot weather. We had a great year and I hope the kids have a fantastic time off of school, they sure deserve a break. Please continue to read and practice some math over the next few months. The Clermont County Public Library has a lot to offer during the summer and a lot of places around the city have FREE events. I would love to hear what you are doing! I will keep you posted of my summer adventures. My first adventure will be packing up my house and moving. Shannon and I found a house in Northern Kentucky and will be moving all of our stuff in July. Who knew how much you could hide away in ones house. I do have a lot of other things planned for the summer...such as laying out in the sun and reading some great books. Currently, I have read "Water for Elephants" and I am beginning "The Lincoln Lawyer." Enjoy the weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment