JellyPages.com

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

My Leave...

I hope everyone has had a great start to this beautiful week. I wanted to let everyone know due to the Lainey's birth and her being at Good Sam. and with the recovery of Shannon I will not be returning to work until April 9 (this is the Monday after Spring Break). Mrs. Paytes will be the guest teacher these next 2 1/2 weeks while I am out and Miss Isaacs will also be in the room teaching with her. I have talked with Miss Isaacs extensively about procedures and what is to take place while I am out. I have also dicussed lessons and specific learning goals, which need to be taught and assessed. I have asked her to update me on what has taken place in the room 2-3 times a week; therefore, I am still aware of what is happening. I am very confident in Miss Isaacs and Mrs. Paytes to give exceptional instruction to your child while I am out on leave. I am planning on stopping in and seeing both groups of children this week to say hi. I have missed them greatly, I truely do love them all (this is when I know how much I love my job).


If you have any concerns or questions, please email me. I will try and get an answer for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment