JellyPages.com

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Moving...

I hope everyone is having a fantastic summer. I wanted to let everyone know some fun things happening with me this summer. The most exciting thing I am doing is moving. My wife and I are relocating to Northern Kentucky. We sold our house in Mt. Washington after living there for 6 years and have decided to move across the river to beautiful Kentucky. I sure loved my first home, but we are excited about the new adventures in our new home. I will still be teaching at WT, but I will have the longer commute. My wife teaches in Northern Kentucky and we are extremely close to her school. I must say she is quite excited about her commute. In addition, this summer I have had the opportunity to take some day trips around the tri-state area. We have visited Yellow Springs, Xenia, and Zanesville located in Ohio. We have traveled to Madison, IN (this is where Hanover College is located, my alma mater). We have also traveled throughout the Kentucky region. It has been a lot of fun. Summer is half over and I am beginning to think a lot about school and this upcoming school year. I am getting very excited and looking forward to the upcoming kindergartners. Here is a supply list of what your child will need for kindergarten (please make sure your child has a FULL size bookbag without wheels)...

1 pair blunt scissors

1 package glue sticks

1 large eraser

1 yellow highlighter

1 box crayons

1 package dry erase markers

1 box tissues

2 packages #2 pencils

Pencil box or bag

No comments:

Post a Comment