JellyPages.com

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Conference Time...


Thank you for everyone who attended conferences over the past two weeks. Parent-Teacher conferences are one of the most enjoyable times I have while working. It was wonderful to meet with you and discuss your child's progress. I thoroughly enjoy the time we are able to meet and partner together. I have made notes about various information we discussed and if I mentioned I would send something home with your child, please look for it on Monday or Tuesday of next week (I will be out Thursday and Friday). I will say overall I have seen a huge growth in maturity in all the children socially, behaviorally, and academically. We will be raising the bar these last 3-4 months of school. I know the children can succeed and we want to end the year as strong as possible. Once again thank you for all of your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment