JellyPages.com

Thursday, September 9, 2010

The Class is Set...


We had a fantastic Kindergarten "Match Night!" We had a wonderful turnout of our families to find out their Kindergarten teacher and I must say I am quite EXCITED to get the year started tomorrow with my 25 and 24 kids in the morning and afternoon! We should have a fantastic year and I look forward to sharing our learning with you. I know Miss Todd is just as excited to get the year started with her wonderful children too.


A few pieces of information...if you have not turned in your first day packets please do so. This has important information regarding your child and health information. In addition, in the parent packet there is some more information to fill out about your child. We are also asking for your email address so we can send out our newsletter and other information. Many parents in the past have really enjoyed this. In the next week or so we will be sending out information regarding room parents and volunteers.


Once again...I am looking forward to this great year!

No comments:

Post a Comment