JellyPages.com

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Winter Break Fun...


I know this is not all school related, but I thought I would share what I have been doing over the winter break.  I have been able to spend a lot of time with my family.  It has been a blast.  I cannot believe how much Lainey has grown in the past 9 months.  We also have enjoyed the snow.  Shannon loves snow and is hoping Lainey will love it just as much.  We did not have a sled, so we had to improvise.  We are excited because one of Lainey's gifts this year is a pass to the Newport Aquarium (once we go, I am sure I will let you all know).  We are looking forward to using that during these cold winter months.  I think she will love going through the tunnels with the fish surrounding her.  I hope you all are doing a lot of fun things over your break.  I look forward to seeing everyone on Wednesday and Thursday.  Feel free to leave a comment and share what has been happening!

1 comment:

  1. Now that is cute! Great way to improvise. Fits her just right :) Happy New Year to you. Ryder's Mom

    ReplyDelete