JellyPages.com

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Conferences...

We are three-fourths of the way through our conferences. I must say I have thoroughly enjoyed talking with each one of you about your child's progress. If you have not had your conference you may be scheduled for next Tuesday (Nov. 23). Your children are very important to me and I love each one of them. I have seen growth in them since the beginning of September and I look forward to seeing them continue to grow as learners and kids throughout the year. I have to say "Thank You" to all of you for helping your child. I only see them for just less than 3 hours a day and without your support at home, then the growth would not be occurring. I just continue to ask you to work through letters, sounds, and numbers. I mentioned to some of you some of the key skills we are approaching in 2nd quarter. Children must be able to count to 50, write numbers 1-10, and begin to show alphabet knowledge when writing words. Please continue to work on these skills at home. I am hoping you are seeing some transfer skills of your child beginning to do (try) to read words as you are out and about. They are becoming little readers and they are soaking up lots of knowledge! I look forward to continuing to work with you throughout the remainder of the year. If you have any questions or thoughts which arise please feel free to call, email, or send in a note. I will get back with you within 24 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment